Thursday 10 January 2013

New Year, New Website!

Well it's finally happening. After years of being a blog with some added on extras, Creating Trouble is finally moving onwards and upwards and becoming a website! It's not quite ready yet and there's still a long way to go but I thought I'd show you are few sneaky peeks at what is going to be the brand new Creating Trouble site. I can't wait to get it all up and running!

Don't worry, the blog will still continue to run as it always has. But the web address for my blog is going to change - I will be unlinking it from my domain name over the next few weeks and linking the domain to the new website. There will be links in this blog to get back to the website and links in the website to get to the blog so hopefully it will all work itself out at some point, although at the moment my head is going round in circles trying to work this all out!

Do you want to see what it's going to look like? Here you go:

It's going to be my Home Page - still a few bits to do (like customise my images) The main image is actually a slideshow. 




Creating Trouble has 2 main sections - Mosaics and Textiles. This is the main product page.




The Mosaics product page - I really like how if you hover over a product, you get some details about it! 

So what do you think? I know I need to re-look at my photos (again) and there are lots of little things I need to tweak, change, add to etc. But as a work in progress, I think there's the beginnings of something here. Any comments or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...