Wednesday 23 January 2013

An Etsy Treasury

I"ve been spending quite a lot of time on Etsy this week. The new British Emporia team are super friendly and chatty and I've been talking away with lots of people there. Rather brilliantly though, we've been doing shop critiques and this week my shop was being critiqued by 4 other teamies. I've been given some really positive feedback and ideas of where to go from here. As a result, I've spent quite a lot of time adding things, tweaking things, changing things and generally doing more with my online presence. Please go over and have a look at my present 'look' and let me know what you think!


As a 'Thank You' to some of my team members, I thought I'd make a treasury featuring some of their work. It's been freezing cold around here (thought I'd get a snow day on Monday) and we've had lots of the white powdery stuff. So a frosty theme seemed appropriate. What do you think of my latest treasury? Please click on the picture to go to the actual site and browse the shops featured.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...