Tuesday 18 September 2012

Weekend Excitement

Continuing in the busy bee craft extravaganza I've a jam-packed weekend this weekend. Not one but two craft fairs this weekend at different places. I'm quite excited about both of them as I haven't done either of them before and I think both could be quite good.

On Saturday I'll be at the opening fair for the Vintage Craft Carnival. It's organised by some lovely crafters who I've met at A Glamourous Affair and it's going to be lots of fun with face painting and goodie bags for the first 50 people coming through the doors. All the stall holders have donated something towards the goodie bags and in addition there are the 'bank of frippery' vouchers that can be redeemed at any stall. They come in different values from 50p to £5 so it's a lucky dip as to what you get so definitely worth while getting there early!

Where: The Priory Tavern, 250 Belsize Road
When: Saturday 22nd September, 12-6


Then on Sunday I'll be at the Pop-Up Market which I'm also quite excited about. I can't remember where I heard about it before but I seem to come across the Pop-Up Market all the time. It's a fortnightly event so if it goes well I might try and return a few times... fingers crossed! There's music starting up in the evening as well as various events in addition to the craft and vintage fair. If you're free either day then come along and say hello!

Where: The Abbey Tavern,  124 Kentish Town Road
When: Sunday 23rd September, 2pm - 7pm

So it's busy busy busy this weekend! And that's on top of a full working week this week. Luckily I'm off to the Isle of Man next Thursday for a few days so I'll get the chance to breathe then! Anyway, if you are free this weekend, please come along and say hello!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...