Wednesday 29 August 2012

The Dandy Lion Market

I survived A Glamourous Affair! Actually I more than survived, I had a lovely day and am really looking forward to being back there on the 16th September. So... those of you in the Islington area, make sure you come and visit then!

Anyway, the point of today's post is to tell you about THIS SATURDAY. This Saturday happens to be a very auspicious day. For no other reason than it's my birthday and therefore is going to be a good day. I wasn't too sure about whether to have a craft fair on my birthday or not, but I decided that actually I love what I do and if I'm serious about getting Creating Trouble to take off I can always have a party in the evening. Which is exactly what I'm going to do... 

This Saturday Creating Trouble will be at The Dandy Lion Market so, if you are in Kentish Town, please please come and have a look. I'll be downstairs with The Pirates and there are plenty of stalls upstairs as well. It's looking to be quite a fun day (and it is featured in Time Out which is exciting!) 

What?  The Dandy Lion Market

When? Saturday 1st September 12 - 5pm

Where? The Oxford, 256 Kentish Town Road, NW5 2AA

Click on the picture to go to the Dandy Lion's Facebook page for more details
    




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...