Thursday 16 August 2012

First of many...

Starting next weekend, Creating Trouble will be all over London for a few weeks doing craft fairs left, right and centre. If you're free, it would be great to see some of you so please come along and show some support. I will be selling my mosaic jewellery, coasters, new cufflinks and some textile pieces that I haven't yet revealed... and don't forget it isn't just me who will be there. There are always lots of lovely crafty people and vintage-type things on offer and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

First up: A Glamourous Affair!

When? Saturday 25th August from 11 - 5pm

Where? The Library Bar, Islington

Click on the picture to go to the website

Hopefully will see some of you there...! Please come along and tell friends about it - the more the merrier!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...