Saturday 18 February 2012

A Treasury for February

Usually when I think about making a treasury on Etsy, everything conspires to prevent me from finishing it - the laptop dies, my phone rings, I realise I'm late for something... you know what I mean! Because treasuries take a while to make, I only do them very rarely. But I have made a sort of promise to myself to make at least one a month this year. That isn't unreasonable is it? Anyway, I finally made a treasury this week - it's a little different from my usual style: a bit brighter and bolder than usual. Normally my treasuries are very soft, pastel colours - usually white or pale pink. So it was nice to get some colour into this one. All of the sellers in this treasury are members of British Sellers on Etsy - a really supportive team that I really appreciate being a member of. I've met some great people through this group and discovered so many amazing shops and stories. I hope to continue meeting amazing artists and crafters...


But it doesn't stop there! Oh nooooo, because I didn't just make one treasury: I made two!! What do you think of the green theme? This is again made up of items from BSOE sellers. I'm now thinking of maybe doing a series of treasuries in different colours of the rainbow...


Please click on the pictures to be taken to the original treasuries where you can then browse the shops at leisure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...