Wednesday 1 February 2012

Having a great week...

It's been a great week here at Trouble HQ. I've been making pendants like a mad woman - my poor flatmate must be despairing at all the mess I've been making in our flat. It's a bit of a disaster zone in our kitchen at the moment! There is a reason for it - I'm gearing up for the craft fair I'm doing in March.

This week I've got lots of lovely parcels - look at my lovely tiles, millefiori, pendant bezels and glass pebbles!


And I also went to my favourite glass shop and came out with these pieces:


So obviously I've been using some of my new goodies in this week's designs...


Rather weirdly the photo of the last pendant appears to have reversed itself somewhere between taking the photo, editing it, giving it a border and arranging it with the other two photos and uploading it. I have no idea at what point that happened...or how for that matter. So you just need to remember that the millefiori star is actually on the right hand side, not the left. 

 Also this week - I sold 3 pendants! Hurray! They were some of the ones I'd made last week and were new designs. In addition to that, I've had loads of compliments so, all in all, it's been a productive and positive week so far! Happy days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...