Wednesday 4 January 2012

Using up the last of the Turkey...

Anyone STILL trying to eat up all their leftover turkey? If you are - I'm so sorry, you must be totally sick of it by now! But not to fear; I have a solution for you...


Jamie Oliver's Asian-Inspired Turkey Salad is absolutely DEEEE-licious!  I saw one of his Christmas shows and this recipe really took my fancy. As I'm in the fortunate position not to have cooked the turkey or have weeks of leftovers, I used chicken thigh fillets instead - I just cooked them first before starting the recipe. Anyway, I'll stop waffling - try it, try it, try it! It's absolutely fabulous. Oh and just in case you can't work it out from the picture, the recipe is here: Jamie's Asian-Inspired Turkey Salad

My new favourite recipe - it has loads of yummy flavours in it and I could just drink the dressing!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...