Sunday 30 January 2011

Valentine's Heart Treasury

I've been really slack recently at keeping up with other artists - and am long overdue on creating a treasury for some of the Pay It Forward team. So today I have tried to apologise in some small way by creating a new treasury. It came about because as I started looking through the various artists' work who had kindly featured my work, I realised that many of them had created a jewellery line for Valentine's Day. So here is my Valentine's Heart Jewellery treasury for you to go and look at. It looks better on Etsy as the layout works - for some reason I can't work out how to use images from a webpage as part of a blog post. Go look at it: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d4578fe54338eeff4b0cfa6/jewels-for-my-heart?ref=pr_treasury



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...